TERMS OF SERVICE FOR LIVESTREAM WITH SELLING TICKET
1. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS
1.1 General provisions.
GOSTREAM has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of use at any time. We will post notices of amendments or additions, and you should regularly review these terms to stay up to date with any changes. Your continued use of our Service indicates your agreement to the revised terms, if you do not agree with any of the terms, we recommend that you discontinue use of the Service.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS FOR REGISTRATION
As a registered user of the Service as an organizer, you agree to (a) provide enough and accurate personal information and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information. If you provide any inaccurate, insufficient or untrue information, GOSTREAM has the right to suspend or terminate your access to your account and to refuse all your requests to use the Services in the present or in the future.
3. ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you create an account on the GOSTREAM site, you are solely responsible for keeping your account and password secure and are fully responsible for activities related to your personal account, including those of other users registered under your account. You also agree to (a) notify GOSTREAM immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, and (b) ensure that logging out of your account after each use. GOSTREAM cannot and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or other liability if you fail to comply with this policy or due to unauthorized access to your account. In the event of a dispute between two or more parties over account ownership, you agree that GOSTREAM will be the sole arbiter of such dispute and has the right to make final decisions (which may include termination or suspension of the disputed account).
You understand that you are responsible for all livestreaming content, and the license to trade such content in any event that you provide or through the services, including participants and users using other services. You agree not to use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit (or in any other way) Content that is unlawful, malicious, threatening, abusive, harassing, crooked, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libel, invasion of another's privacy, hatred, or racism, ethnicity, or harassment;
- Cause harm to juvenile in any way;
- Impersonate any person or organization, or spread false information as another person or organization;
- Forge headers or modify formats to conceal the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- Upload, post, email, transmit (or in any other way) Content that you do not have a right to make available under the law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (e.g. insider information, proprietary and confidential information known or disclosed in employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit (or in any other way) Content that infringes patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, other intellectual property or other rights owned by any person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit (or in any other way) Content in connection with the sale or provision of goods and services other than the sale and offering of tickets; registration of events and related services on the website other than as specified by GOSTREAM.
- Interfering with or disrupting the service or the servers or networks connected to the service, or failing to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the network connected to the service;
- Harass any person or organization.
4.2 Some remedial rights.
You accept that GOSTREAM does not pre-screen any content published or provided by you or any third party in connection with the Service, but GOSTREAM and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) freedom to (i) monitor, change, edit or delete all or part of any of your content, (ii) cancel and terminate your right to use the service at any time ( with or without notice) for any reason or no reason. You acknowledge and agree that GOSTREAM may retain your content and may also disclose your content for any reason, including but not limited to, as necessary by law or when the preservation or such disclosure is necessary for: (a) performance of these Terms of Service; (b) resolve claims that your content violates the rights of third parties, and/or (c) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GOSTREAM, its users and/ or of the community. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the services, including your content, may include (i) transmissions over various networks, and/or (ii) changes as appropriate and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5. SERVICES FOR LIVESTREAM EVENT ORGANIZERS
5.1. Personal information.
All event organizers are responsible for all their personal information through GOSTREAM systems and services.
5.2. Create and publish events.
Events published on this service are created by livestream event organizers using the service. GOSTREAM is not responsible or liable for the contents of the event. Video retention time on GOSTREAM's system is 5 days. This service is intended to provide a platform for ticket sales to participate in the LIVESTREAM event.
Once GOSTREAM confirms that the livestream events have been held, the total ticket sales after deducting the service fee will be transferred to the bank account requested by the event organizer. The organizers are responsible for paying fees incurred during the checkout process. If the payment bank account information is not registered, payment will not occur until such information is registered.
5.4 Tax Regulations
GOSTREAM will make a deduction of 10% on the total revenue paid by the organizer in accordance with the Law.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
GOSTREAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CASE OR ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHAT IT IS NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, OR OTHERS, FOR SERVICES OR OTHER ISSUES OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, FOR: (I) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, WRONG, DAMAGED OR TYPICAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PROFITS, PRESTIGE, USE, DATA OR OTHER INVISIBLE DAMAGES (EVEN IF GOSTREAM HAS BEEN ESTIMATED FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS COST DAMAGE), (II) COST FOR BUYING REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR (III) ANY ISSUES OUT OF GOSTREAM'S CONTROL. GOSTREAM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR CONTENT. THE ABOVE LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY TO THE PROHIBITED SCOPE OF LAW.